St. George motel fire forces evacuation

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ST. GEORGE, Utah — At about 10 p.m. Wednesday firefighters in St. George evacuated a motel after a small fire started.

Crews responded to the Cliff-In Motel at 310 W. St. George Blvd where at least one witness says the fire started in the laundry room.

No injuries were reported.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.